Welcome to the 2009scape wiki!
This is a community wiki written and maintained by the community. I would love to see people add to this and use this as a reference for guides that are 2009scape related vs 2009 RS.
If you are wondering where to start you can check out some skill guides that involve 2009scape not a copy paste from another website. We want originality not plagiarism inside the community.
If you are coming here confused by the lack of pages and are wondering how to find content on 2009 RS check out our discord bot Zanik using a command called *wiki or you can just go to the RS wiki site, go to the page you want to search up, and click the history button. On most mobile devices you'll need to be in a desktop mode.
Reference for writing new pages
The Woodcutting Skill Guideplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigskill_guides:woodcutting
Woodcutting Woodcutting is one of the fan favorites of being the most relaxing skill to train in 2009scape. Fun fact that woodcutting is also Ceikry's favorite skill to train inside of 2009scape.In this guide we will be using both player made guides and just pure knowledge of how the game worked and what is inside of 2009scape. This page is a work in progress like the game itself. More content will be added to the game so more will be added to this Wiki in time. can be used to reference some techniques used when writing pages.
Current Wiki Highlights
Skill Guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigSkill Guides
Misc. * Skill Cape Perks
* Melee * Ranged * Magic * Prayer * Summoning
* Woodcutting * Fishing * Farming * Mining * Thieving * Hunter
* Crafting * Fletching * Runecrafting * Smithing * Herblore * Cooking
* Construction * Agility * Slayer * Firemaking
Area Guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_big* Jatizso * Neitiznot * Lumbridge * Draynor Village
Activity Guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigActivity Guides
* All Fired Up * Pest Control * Fight Pits * Fight Caves * Fishing Trawler * Puro-Puro * Barrows
* Shooting Stars * Penguin Hide and Seek
Quest Guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigQuest Guides
Below is a list of the quest currently implemented in 2009Scape.
Free to Play
* Black Knights' Fortress * Cook's Assistant * Demon Slayer * Doric's Quest * Dragon Slayer * Ernest the Chicken * Goblin Diplomacy * Imp Catcher * The Knight's Sword * Pirate's Treasure * Prince Ali Rescue * The Restless Ghost * Romeo & Juliet * Rune Mysteries * Sheep Shearer * Shield of Arrav * Vampire Slayer * Witch's Potion
* All Fired Up * Animal Ma…
Miscellaneous Guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigMiscellaneous Guides
The Pogberry Pie is a rare and valuable resource that quenches the undying hunger of angry, fat, pogberry dwarves. There is no stopping them.
Pogberry pie meme was first created in the 2009scape Discord by Celery:
This occured after user WhyDoThis attempted to sell a Redberry Pie in the GE for 50k (after making an extra for The Knight's Sword quest). General chat in game went crazy with pog memes and notes of that the Redberry Pie being listed for sale being
Project Policies.plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigProject Policies
This page will serve to document all created and discussed policies about the project, including the live server. These can include policies developers have to follow, as well as policies staff have about the project and the game that must be maintained, including by the owners of the project.