This is a sitemap over all available pages ordered by namespaces.
draynor_villageplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigDraynor Village
Draynor ( Dray-Nor ) is the festive village of 2009scape.
* Use your home teleport ( In 2009scape, there is no limit on how many times you can use it. * Cabbage Teleport with the Explorer Ring 3 earned from completing all of the achievements in
Jatizso (“Yah-tizz-so”) is the sister island of Neitiznot.
* Head to Rellekka and from there head towards the dodcks and catch the boat to Jatizso.
* It has the docks where you can harpoon for fishies
Lumbridge ( Lum-Bridge ) is the starter town in 2009scape.
* Use your home teleport ( In 2009scape, there is no limit on how many times you can use it. * You can use a lumbridge spell teleport for a quick way. *
Neitiznot ( Nay-tizz-not ) is the sister island of Jatizso.
* Head to Rellekka and from there head towards the dodcks and catch the boat to Neitiznot.
* Mining spots near banks * The Geyser is a water source near a bank ( Good to filling your vials )
2009scape_contentplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_big2009Scape Content
Want to take a break from the grind, but not sure what to do? Take a look below! ----------
Activities, Minigames, Distractions
* Fight Caves (Jad - Fire Cape [Has Practice Mode to Skip Straight To Jad, Currently Bugged])
* Brimhaven Agility Arena (Pirates Hook, Toadflax & Snapdragon Herbs, Agility Exp)
achievement_guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigAchievement Diary Guides
Below is a list of the available Achievement Diaries.
* Lumbridge Diary * Seers' Village Diary * Falador Diary * Fremennik Diary * Karamja Diary * Varrock Diary
activity_guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigActivity Guides
* All Fired Up * Pest Control * Fight Pits * Fight Caves * Fishing Trawler * Fist Of Guthix * Puro-Puro * Barrows
* Shooting Stars * Penguin Hide and Seek
area_guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_big* Jatizso * Neitiznot * Lumbridge * Draynor Village
combat_hoodplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigCombat Hood
A combat hood is a reward that can be purchased with tokens from the Fist of Guthix minigame. It currently does NOT degrade with use like barrows equipment. It can only be traded when completely degraded. It costs 50 tokens to purchase (Equivalent to 50,000 Gp). It requires 10 defence and 20 magic to wear. Alone the hood does not grant any special effects, but as a
combat_robe_bottomplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigCombat Robe Bottom
A combat robe bottom is a reward that can be purchased with tokens from the Fist of Guthix minigame. It currently does NOT degrade with use like barrows equipment. It can only be traded when completely degraded. It costs 100 tokens to purchase (Equivalent to 100,000 Gp). It requires 10 defence and 20 magic to wear. Alone the robe bottom does not grant any special effects, but as a
combat_robe_setplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigCombat Robe Set
Combat robes are a set of free-to-play and members magic armour obtained as a reward from the Fist of Guthix minigame. The robes, which consist of a hood, top, and bottom, require a magic level of 20 and a defence level of 10 to wear.
These robes can be purchased from Reggie's store in the Fist of Guthix lobby for 300 Fist of Guthix tokens. While wearing a complete set of combat robes, there would be a chance that the robes will supply any mind, chaos, death or blood runes used…
combat_robe_topplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigCombat Robe Top
A combat robe top is a reward that can be purchased with tokens from the Fist of Guthix minigame. It currently does NOT degrade with use like barrows equipment. It can only be traded when completely degraded. It costs 150 tokens to purchase (Equivalent to 150,000 Gp). It requires 10 defence and 20 magic to wear. Alone the robe top does not grant any special effects, but as a
This page is intended to provide 2009Scape players and with a set of information on and syntax of various commands present in 2009Scape.
2009Scape's command prefix is two colons (::). Commands are put in chat.
fist_guthixplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigFist Of Guthix
Fist of Guthix is a minigame that was released on 9th of April 2008. The game employs tactics and strategy, and offers a substantial range of rewards to players; for example, the Runecrafting gloves double the experience gained when crafting a specific type of rune.
miscellaneous_guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigMiscellaneous Guides
The Pogberry Pie is a rare and valuable resource that quenches the undying hunger of angry, fat, pogberry dwarves. There is no stopping them.
Pogberry pie meme was first created in the 2009scape Discord by Celery:
This occured after user WhyDoThis attempted to sell a Redberry Pie in the GE for 50k (after making an extra for The Knight's Sword quest). General chat in game went crazy with pog memes and notes of that the Redberry Pie being listed for sale being
project_policiesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigProject Policies
This page will serve to document all created and discussed policies about the project, including the live server. These can include policies developers have to follow, as well as policies staff have about the project and the game that must be maintained, including by the owners of the project.
quest_guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigQuest Guides
Below is a list of the quest currently implemented in 2009Scape.
Free to Play
* Black Knights' Fortress * Cook's Assistant * Demon Slayer * Doric's Quest * Dragon Slayer * Ernest the Chicken * Goblin Diplomacy * Imp Catcher * The Knight's Sword * Pirate's Treasure * Prince Ali Rescue * The Restless Ghost * Romeo & Juliet * Rune Mysteries * Sheep Shearer * Shield of Arrav * Vampire Slayer * Witch's Potion
* All Fired Up * Animal Ma…
skill_guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigSkill Guides
Misc. * Skill Cape Perks
* Melee * Ranged * Magic * Prayer * Summoning
* Woodcutting * Fishing * Farming * Mining * Thieving * Hunter
* Crafting * Fletching * Runecrafting * Smithing * Herblore * Cooking
* Construction * Agility * Slayer * Firemaking
startplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigReference for writing new pages
Welcome to the 2009scape wiki!
This is a community wiki written and maintained by the community. Please help expand the wiki, especially if you can help document the differences between 2009scape and RuneScape as it was in January 2009.
We are seeking original and new 2009scape content, please don't copy paste irrelevant OSRS/RS3 content.
area_guides/draynor_village.txt · Last modified: 2021/12/24 01:52 by 22.214.171.124